The CASEplate is a highly recommended mounting system for your Pi-Plates stack. It includes everything you need to securely hold and protect your Raspberry Pi and your Pi-Plates . Compatible with Raspberry Pi revisions B+, Pi 2 Model B, Pi 3 Model B and the Pi Zero.
- Measures 100mm by 75mm by 3mm
- Made from optically clear cast acrylic
- Laser cut and laser etched
- Each Raspberry Pi standoff location is clearly etched for easy assembly
- Temperature Range of material is -40° to 170° F
- High tensile strength
- All mounting hardware is included¹
- Detailed Assembly Instructions
- Acrylic laser cut bottom plate with mounting holes for HAT compatible versions of the Raspberry Pi
- Four 25mm nylon standoffs
- Four 1/4″ plastic spacers
- Four M2.5 16mm steel machine screws
- Four M2.4 steel nuts
- Eight M3 nylon screws
- Acrylic laser cut top plate to protect the pins and components on you top most Pi-Plate.