We use PayPal, Stripe, and Amazon for all transactions. Amazon allows you to checkout via their website and allows purchases from the U.S., Canada and Germany. PayPal accepts payments from most countries and allows you to use your credit card. Stripe also allows you to checkout from most countries and use a credit card. Note that if this is your first purchase of a Pi-Plate, consider adding a low cost BASEplate to your order for a clean and robust mounting system for your Raspberry Pi and your Pi-Plates.
Your cart is currently empty.
- All items are usually shipped within 24 hours via United States Postal Service Priority Mail using Flat Rate pricing and packaging.
- In some cases, especially for European customers, the cost of shipping will not be accurate until you have gone through the checkout process.
- You (the buyer) are responsible for any taxes, fees, VAT, duties or other charges which may be imposed by your post office or other government agency in your country. Any such charges are NOT included in the purchase price or shipping charge. If in doubt, please check with your own post office before placing an order.
- Pi-Plates can not be responsible for shipping delays caused by customs officials in other countries. Please check with your local office if you believe your product is being held for too long.
- By law, Georgia residents are required to pay State and Local taxes. These taxes will be calculated and added during the checkout process since the amount is determined by your address.